Holy shit!!!  What a night.  I was sleeping nice and sound last night and was woken up by a pounding on the door.  We had a fire in our supposedly "safe" house.  The term for "safe" house has nothing to do with the physical being of the house as it has years old electrical wiring done by inferior electricians.  There was an electrical fire that burned out a light and a lot of wiring and would have been a lot worse if it had been a few feet further away from where it was. Woke up to smoke, smell and remnants of fire extinguisher shots.  I swear, if the food, the air quality, the environment or the bad guys don't kill ya here, your living conditions will.